Friday, January 06, 2017

2017 Reading List

I planned to read 60 books last year and ended up reading about 80 (and I didn't read much the last 2 months due to my eye). I'm setting my goal at 60 again because I'd like to tackle a few long ones this year, but I'm guessing I'll end up closer to 80 again. I know I'll add books to my reading pile as I hear of them, but here's 50 books for my 2017 read list. That's a good start, right?

Books I've Started and Want to Finish (8)
Truly, Madly, Guilty
The Hoarder in You
12 Steps to a Compassionate Life
Intimacy
The Dance of the Dissident Daughter
Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
Your Brain at Work
More or Less

Fiction (17)
The Red Tent
The Underground Railroad
'Til the Well Runs Dry
The Three-Year Swim Club
After You
A Game of Thrones
Olive Kitteridge
Life After Life
Pitch Dark
Youngblood Hawke
Seven Eves
Blue Remembered Earth
War and Peace
Miss Jane
The Nix
Imagine Me Gone
Behind Closed Doors

Non-Fiction (17)
The Jesuit Guide to Almost Everything
Love is Never Enough
New Seeds of Contemplation
Origins
Salt Sugar Fat
How We Do It
When Women Were Birds
Brain Chains
The Organized Mind
Hustle
Raising Happiness
Why Isn't My Brain Working?
365 Days of Wonder
On Living
Always Know What to Say
Hillbilly Elegy
H is for Hawk

Children's Literature (8)
Out of the Silent Planet
Watership Down
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Hattie Big Sky
Kira-Kira
Lord of the Deep
Missing May
Call it Courage


No comments: