Of course I'll get sidetracked and start some new projects... I'm thinking of some fun ones even as I sit here writing about finishes...
Quilts to Finish
- Multicolor Madness - top is finished, have backing - just need to baste, quilt, and bind
- Colorado Wildflowers - top is finished, have backing - just need to baste, quilt and bind
- King Stars - top is finished, need to figure out back for this monstrosity
- Low Volume Love Quilt - need to finish piecing the top - this one is a gift and so a priority
- Green Quilt - this one is so old that I don't even remember what I was doing! Figure that out.
- Star quilt - pieces cut, needs to be pieced, just lap sized so should go quickly
- Boys' quilt - pieced the top but not happy with it. Need to figure out how to fix that.
- Xmas quilts - won't finish these, but want to cut fabric to reduce volume
- Bluebird of Happiness quilt - won't finish this either, but need some organization for it
- Scrappy Pieces - this is a quilt as you go, need to keep adding little bits to finish
|Colorado Wildflowers on the Design Wall|
Other quilty sewing projects
- Happy Birthday Banner - I made these for my sister-in-laws many years ago but never finished my own!
- Holiday Table Runners - I want one for each season or holiday because they look so nice. Just need to not make it complicated for myself. Start with winter, Valentine's Day, St. Pat's, Easter/Spring
- Quilted Throw Pillows - because I love them
- Zip bags - for gifts
- Christmas tree skirt - 12 months to make it!
I'd like to have a few quilts to hand bind during swim meets in January & February. I'm also losing my sewing room once our remodel starts (it's moving to our current guest room) so I'd like to make a bunch of progress in the next couple months.