- Maintain Mvelopes - ongoing - doing well so for this year
- Review midyear finances review - beginning of July
- Participate in neighborhood garage sale - the end of June - I'd like to do a major declutter in every room of the house - I've even made a June calendar schedule to declutter all rooms
- Set up backyard hammock - already ordered!
- Plant summer garden - mostly done except for basil (still a bit early here to put it out)
- Plant lavender and rhubarb plants
- Trim back lilac bushes
- Plant front porch containers - plants and potting soil purchased, just need to do it
- Plant around front tree - sorta cheating because this is already DONE!
- Plan a second eating area in backyard - we've outgrown our outdoor dining table with guests
- Figure out what to do to deter wasps
- Plant window box flowers
- Clean out homeschool room and potentially set up as a sitting room
- Learn to use the new grill/smoker
- 2016 Reading Challenge - 32 of 60 goal books read - plan to get a lot of summer reading done!
- Complete 3 quilts this summer - hope to have tops completed and quilted so I can hand sew the bindings on our road trip
- Work on daily routines
- Complete Upstream Field Guide class - I got it in a package deal
- Sign up for my goat cheese making class
- Blog more...
- Plan 1:1 dates with kids at least every other week
- Don't go insane driving them everywhere they need to be all summer! :)
- Join library summer reading program
HEALTH & WELL BEING
- Bake bread at least weekly (I really want to be doing this but always forget!!)
- Make list of favorite summer meals
- Maintain weekly Pilates class
- Try a new yoga class
- Maintain 2x/week bootcamp workout
- Choose, train and run a 5K
- Do the 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge - we always love trying the new recipes - won't be able to do all 30 days because of vacation, but we'll do our best
FUN & RECREATION
- Make and complete summer hiking bucket list
- Make and complete summer restaurant bucket list
- Make and complete summer outing bucket list
- Go camping!