Sunday, November 22, 2015

Books to Finish - November Update

Well, I'm not progressing like I though I would. I keep getting distracted by other books! I'm bringing a pile along for Thanksgiving break and hoping to find some extended quiet time to read. 5 completed in the last month, predicting 5 more read by the end of this week. At least that's half done.
  • All the Light We Cannot See (will probably finish this week)
  • Daughters of Eve 
  • Faith
  • The Yoga of Eating
  • Big Little Lies 
  • The Small Backs of Children (audiobook - hoping to finish on drive to/from Thanksgiving)
  • If I Stay...
  • Catalyst 
  • Little Sugar Addicts
  • Brainstorm
  • The Happiness Project
  • Better Than Before
  • Just Listen (audio book - bumping this to my 2016 reading list)
  • The Dyslexic Advantage
  • Overcoming Dylexia
  • The Explosive Child
  • Drive
  • Deconstructing Penguins
  • ...And Then They Won Gold (this is painfully slow! I might just quit)
  • Throne of Glass

No comments: