Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Day in Life - On My Own

I haven't documented a day in my life in awhile and thought it might be fun to do a day sans family and most other life responsibilities. Matt has had the kids in Austin for a long weekend. While I've loved my time alone, I can't wait to hug my babies this evening. So here's what I do when left to my own devices...

6:55am woke up on my own
stayed in bed and caught up on some blog reading
got up, let dogs out (all three - dog sitting right now)
fed chickens and watered garden
put on running clothes and brushed teeth
made a pan of Swedish pancakes (batter in fridge from yesterday)
fed 2 dogs
took Tripper on a run
arrived back home, let other dogs outside, fed Tripper
pitted a large bowl of cherries while listening to audiobook
ate that large bowl of cherries - yum!
showered quickly
raced around putting dogs in their places and gathering my stuff
attended my first ever barre class (I almost fainted!)
talked to a friend on the way to Target
leisurely shopped at Target while texting Matt
arrived home, let out dogs, gathered mail
paid a couple bills
ate a homemade protein bar while listening to my audiobook
napped on the couch
unloaded Target purchases and clean kitchen
ate a spinach and roasted beet salad for a late lunch
aimlessly walked around the house mentally listing to-do projects
pitted and ate more cherries
worked on piecing a quilt
took a leisurely walk with a friend and dogs
talked with a neighbor walking by
made and ate more swedish pancakes
fed dogs
played tennis with my team
filled gas tank
facetimed Jack
watched HBO Now
10:45pm let dogs out, got in bed, went straight to sleep



No comments: