Sunday, May 31, 2015

Family Photos

Just home from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. We vacationed at Club Med with another family. So much fun. Had photos taken while we were there since they had photographers everywhere. Maybe a little disappointed that we didn't get a "perfect" family shot, but thought that I'd share anyway...
Good but not "perfect"

Love both these shots of my girl!
And I also love this guy -
even if he can't quite do a good "photo smile"
(it is improving!)
We look awfully cute together!
And this is going to be my new Facebook profile picture
And this one is going on the family photo wall 
Meh...
But the girls look cute again!
I love all of our expressions, but
I'm just not so sure about the whole stacking thing.
A little concerned that this could show up
on that awkward family photo site...

1 comment:

PopMom said...

beautiful shots!! hope you had a nice vacation!