We dive right back into *real* life tomorrow. I am going to miss my lazy mornings, tropical smoothies, beach time & salty hair, the company of a friend everyday, and the simplicity of living out of a suitcase. Combine those joys with reading the book Essentialism (among many others!) while I was gone, and I'm wondering what changes I can incorporate back into *real* life. I will be pondering it.
I am happy to get back this week to some of the home routines that we need/love - Jack's tutor, kids' swim practice, my tennis and Pilates, homeschool. Plus I have some good self care scheduled this week (a massage and haircut). There are other fun things to look forward to this week, and one of those involves me wearing a fancy dress!
I'm doing so much catching up this week, that I'm hopefully going easy on myself with the to do list...
- Sign Kate up for volleyball
- Sign Kate up for gymnastics
- Sign Kate up for summer camp
- Sign Jack up for a new activity
- Call middle school for Kate
- Call to make acupuncture appt
- Schedule tennis matches
- Organize for homeschool book sale
- Go through Easter/spring decorations
- Write out spring goals