Another factor in my reading this winter was having LASIK done at the end of February. I haven't felt much like reading the last few weeks. My eyes felt really tired (still do sometimes), and most days the eyeballs felt too fatigued to focus to read. I've noticed a marked improvement over the last week, and as such, I've started back to regular reading.
I think I'll try to do a smaller list for spring and leave room for additions, but I'm looking forward to the fun of figuring out what I want to read!
Total Books Read This Winter: 19
Audiobooks - I love audiobooks...
Off to Be the Wizard Peace From Broken Pieces
- Provenance by Laney Salisbury and Aly Sujo
Accidentally on Purpose
- Rapt by Winifred Gallagher
The Aviator's Wife
- The Introvert Advantage
Gilead(loved this! Loved it.)
Lila(sequel or prequel to Gilead - love it also)
- *Love, Rosie (currently listening - almost done)
Nonfiction - I'm the queen of half-reading nonfiction...
- Coaching With the Brain in Mind
- Deconstructing Penguins
- 10 Minute Toughness
How to Hug a Porcupine
- Daughters of Eve (currently reading - but not actively!)
- Silver Spoon Kids (started but didn't get far)
- Return to Life Through Contrology
- 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
- *And Then They Won Gold (currently reading - but not actively!)
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- *The Happiness Project (started but then I had to return it to the library)
- *Essentialism (currently reading - almost done)
Fiction/Novels - hmmm... every fiction was "added."
- The Book Thief
- Orphan Train
- Boys in the Boat
The Storied Life of AJ Fikry
The Last Letter From Your Lover Out of My Mind
- The Phantom Tollbooth
- The Menagerie
- Time for Andrew
- The City of Ember
- Esperanza Rising
- Spirit Animals books 1-?
When I Reach You
Malachi and the Ghost Kitten
Ramayana - The Divine Loophole
The Saga of Erik the Viking
Kenny and the Dragon