Maintain Mvelopes for tracking spending Start saving for a new car for me
- Revise wills - thinking this is getting moved to spring goals!
Figure out and follow through with a financial project with Matt
- Read one financial book (a couple chapters in)
- Buy remaining big items for family room -
couch, chair/ottoman, piano bench, coffee table
- Finish sanding/painting and install doors on bookcases - haven't touched this since before Christmas
- Declutter half the basement - made some progress, had the kids clean out dress up clothes we no longer use, had Kate clean out some Barbie stuff, I may leave some stuff until our June garage sale
- Research insulation options for when house is painted this spring
- Have automatic opener installed on front driveway gate - waiting for decent weather when they can pour concrete
- Update invisible fence and train Tripper - also waiting for better weather
- Clean out chicken coop and treat for mites - ditto above about weather
- Order ping pong table
Clean out pantry Clean out games
- Try acupuncture
Make eye doctor appointment(LASIK was done last Friday - woohoo!) Make dentist appointment for me and kids
- Make dermatology appointment
- Make general physical appointment
Continue Pilates 2x/week and try Pilates video Plan 2 kedge weeks
- Read a book about tennis & watch a video series
Come up with a winter meal plan/list
- Hit goal weight - sooooo close... although I also feel like I've losses some muscle tone. Blah.
- Acknowledge birthdays - I STINK at birthdays. Not because I don't care. Because I STINK at it. I think I need a system
- Research schools for Kate - pretty sure I know what we are doing for school
- Work on a family reunion for my mom's side of the family - I should just move this to 2016 goals...
- Be more diligent about relationships - how did such a vague goal creep onto my list?!?
Read one book on parenting(How To Hug a Porcupine)
- Ponder suggestion that I sell mug rugs locally. Make a few examples. - Instead I'm pondering the thought that I might not ever find time to sew in the next 10 years
- Make one holiday table runner
- Finish one quilt (I've made significant progress on one, but it isn't going to get done)
- Inquire about becoming a hospice volunteer
- Read Coaching With the Brain in Mind
Start a daily gratitude practice
- Read a spiritual book (currently reading Daughters of Eve)
- Start journaling at night (I started strong but haven't kept it up)
- Revise/write vision statements, Know Myself Better 21 day project, and questions from my Sacred Reading as part of evening journal - goes with journaling, started strong, then nothing...
- Meditate on mornings I don't run or walk (I haven't been walking nor running nor meditating in the morning...)
Take a trip by myself- Yoga retreat in Mexico Take an extended trip to Hawaii- less than 2 weeks! Plan summer travel- mostly, one trip still up in the air
- Make at least 5 trips to Denver to visit museums/sites - 2 and that's all that's going to happen in winter
- Ski at least 2 different mountains than our normal one - nope... our regular ski place just has great skiing and is easy!