Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Winter Book List - February Review

I haven't done the best-est job of sticking to my reading intention list. I've * starred the books that weren't on my original winter book list

Audiobooks - chosen by the fact that they are unread on my Audible account
  1. Off to Be the Wizard (eh...)
  2. Peace From Broken Pieces (Hated this. So whiny. Played the victim and everything is everyone else's fault)
  3. Provenance by Laney Salisbury and Aly Sujo
  4. Accidentally on Purpose  (Eh. Average modern romance novel)
  5. Rapt by Winifred Gallagher (currently listening)
  6. The Aviator's Wife (good but took me a longer than average to finish)
  7. The Introvert Advantage
Nonfiction - some of these are to fulfill my winter goals, the others I'd tried to ensure a variety of topics
  1. Coaching With the Brain in Mind 
  2. Deconstructing Penguins
  3. 10 Minute Toughness
  4. How to Hug a Porcupine
  5. Daughters of Eve (currently reading)
  6. Silver Spoon Kids (started but didn't get far)
  7. Return to Life Through Contrology
  8. 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
  9. *And Then They Won Gold (currently reading)
  10. *The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
Fiction/Novels - I'm having a tough time being intentional with fiction but here goes!
  1. The Book Thief
  2. Orphan Train
  3. Boys in the Boat
  4. *Fallen (from my 2015 Books to Movies list - YA fantasy romance - didn't really like it, but couldn't stop reading!)
  5. *The Storied Life of AJ Fikry (really enjoyed this one)
  6. * The Last Letter From Your Lover (currently reading - also from Books to Movies list)
Kids - books the kids are reading that I want to read also
  1. Out of My Mind (great!)
  2. The Phantom Tollbooth
  3. Feeding Malachi (feel like this should hardly count since it took me less than 30 min!)
  4. Heidi
  5. The Menagerie
  6. Time for Andrew
  7. The City of Ember
  8. Esperanza Rising
  9. Spirit Animals books 1-?
  10. Ruby Holler
  11. *When I Reach You
  12. *Malachi and the Ghost Kitten (another short one)
  13. *Rules

No comments: