Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mini Goals Week of 1.25.15

Want all my excuses why I didn't get stuff done this week? MLK threw me off, then we had lots of snow with delays/cancellations. Feel like I'm still recovering from all those changes. But there is always this next week
  1. Continue to clean out email inbox (progress, but now quite to goal of 15. Current inbox: 20)
  2. Finish a little, homemade gift
  3. Ask feed store about chickens
  4. Order photos for Kate's room
  5. Email swim instructor*
  6. Call about school shadowing for Kate*
  7. Make acupuncture appointment*
  8. Make appointment with lawyer to revise wills (discussed, have to fill out paperwork first, off list unit that is done)
  9. Find a coffee table for family room (I've looked and looked and can't find what I want... so this is off the list while I continue to browse)
  10. Clean off desk area
  11. Drop of vacuum cleaner at appliance store (thanks to Matt!)
  12. Do Backcountry returns
  13. Find tennis sub (I've made some attempts!)
  14. Email yoga studio
  15. Clean out closet/purses and send to Twice (still need to send)
This week is going to be about wrapping projects up and getting ready for my solo trip next week. Also going to try to eat my frogs first thing tomorrow (starred the frogs!)
  1. Continue to clean out email inbox (inbox goal:10)
  2. Ask feed store about chickens
  3. Order photos for Kate's room
  4. Email swim instructor*
  5. Call about school shadowing for Kate*
  6. Make acupuncture appointment*
  7. Find tennis sub
  8. Box up and send stuff to Twice
  9. Sign up for Feb Pilates classes
  10. Find passport
  11. Pull out and sort summer clothes (to pack for trip)
  12. Email contacts with travel plans
  13. Schedule upcoming & missed tennis matches
  14. Figure out ExpressToll Account
  15. Plant amaryllis bulb with kids

No comments: