Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mini Goals Week of 1/18

I can tell what I don't want to do because it remains on my to do list week after week. This week I'm going to try to eat a few of my frogs first thing Tuesday (since much is closed tomorrow). I've starred what I consider my frogs. The others I just haven't had time or haven't gone to that part of town.
  1. Clean out 5 old emails each day this week plus keep up with new incoming (inbox goal:30; current:29)
  2. Clean out guest bathroom
  3. Finish a little, homemade gift
  4. Ask feed store about chickens
  5. Order photos for Kate's room
  6. Email swim instructor*
  7. Drop off mail returns
  8. Finish 2014 finances, prep for 2015
  9. Call about school shadowing for Kate*
  10. Make acupuncture appointment*
  11. Change massage appointment
  12. Pack and send a package
  13. Reschedule dishwasher guy
  14. Move old couch to basement
  15. Do Lucy returns/exchanges
This week's mini goals. Feeling that a holiday Monday might give me some extra times to get these things done.
  1. Continue to clean out email inbox (inbox goal:15)
  2. Finish a little, homemade gift
  3. Ask feed store about chickens
  4. Order photos for Kate's room
  5. Email swim instructor*
  6. Call about school shadowing for Kate*
  7. Make acupuncture appointment*
  8. Make appointment with lawyer to revise wills
  9. Find a coffee table for family room
  10. Clean off desk area
  11. Drop of vacuum cleaner at appliance store
  12. Do Backcountry returns
  13. Find tennis sub
  14. Email yoga studio
  15. Clean out closet/purses and send to Twice

No comments: