- Math U See - Would like to see Kate get through Delta Unit Test 2 and Jack through Unit Test 3 by the end of Feb, but I'm more concerned about continuing to memorize math facts. We'll go at a pace that seems appropriate
- Flashmaster - continue to work on math facts focusing on multiplication for Jack and division for Kate
- Life of Fred - finish 2nd reading of Cats, read Dogs
- Math Games - Math It plus some of our other math games we haven't played in awhile - Zeus on the Loose, Math War, Math Dice, etc.
- Teaching Textbooks & IXL - keeping on the back burner for if/when we burn out on other math programs
- First Language Lessons 3 - goal to get through lesson 77, finish oral usage lessons, and start dictionary skills lessons
- Writing With Ease 3 - goal to get through week 18 (not doing dictation days - not appropriate for Jack and Kate gets writing with her online class)
- Online Grammar/Writing class (Kate) - continue
- Professor Grammar's Punctuation Packets workbook (Kate) - would like to finish workbook this month
- Tutoring (Jack) - 2-3x/week
- Increasing Fluency 2 (Jack) - would like to finish workbook this month
- Improve Reading & Writing Skills Workbook (Jack) - want to look at adding back dictation
- Daily Reading Comprehension - when not overloaded
- Spelling City - Jack will continue tutor's spelling list, might add in days of week and months; Kate will do geography spelling - states, capitals, continents, oceans, etc.
- Teach All Kids packets (Jack) - might go back to some of this
- Cursive - Kate will finish workbook in first week, might try cursive with Jack
- Read, Write, Type program (Jack) - continue 3-4x/week
- Keyboarding (Kate) - continue 3-4x/week
- Sentence Family & Grammarland & The Giggly Guide to Grammar - on back burner for when we need a break
- How to Write, Recite and Delight in All Kinds of Poetry - forgot to put his in our January review, but we've only read one chapter.
- Assigned reading - Kate will finish Marguerite Henry books then maybe start Little House series. Jack will continue Stink series.
- Audiobook - going to work our way through the Narnia series
- What's Physics All About - keep reading, reading more and doing experiments
- Brain study - maybe
- Science packets - maybe
- History of the World - keep reading, I imagine we'll spend the rest of the year on the ancient Greeks and Romans!
- Bible stories - keep reading as inspired
- Geography - want to get back to some of our games & puzzles
- C.S. Lewis - just getting started
- Edgar Allen Poe
- Maybe Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein?
- Swim Team - 2-3x/week, plus 2 swim meets for Kate
- Volleyball (Kate) weekly
- Basketball (Jack) weekly
- Ski School - 2-3x
- Hiking - if we get a nice day, we are getting out there!
- Knitting (Kate)
- Architecture class online - first class was great, second was just okay, a few more weeks to go
- Meditation - 2-3x/week
- Gratitude Journal - daily
- ITBS workbook 3 (Jack) 2-3x/week just for test practice
- French (Kate) - French club weekly, add in something else
- Logic - if we feel like it
- Apple 1:1
- Playful eLearning courses
- Travel - none planned for February, but I'm antsy for a road trip...
- Field Trips - want to be better about this
- Homeschool program - weekly (math, language arts, art, history, science, technology)
- Speech Therapy (Jack) - 2x/week