Thursday, October 16, 2014

Books Before Movies 2014

Now I'm working on watching all the movies. Funny that it's going to take me longer to watch the movies than read the books! So crossed off means I've read the book and highlighted means I've seen the movie.
  1. Labor Day (waiting for it to arrive from Netflix)
  2. The Monuments Men (chose to skip reading this one, waiting for it to arrive from Netflix)
  3. Winter's Tale
  4. Vampire Academy
  5. A Long Way Down (edited: I guess this is out & I can stream it on Netflix!)
  6. Divergent
  7. The Fault in Our Stars (just finished watching this one... I'm a blubbery mess!)
  8. The Hundred Foot Journey (not out on video yet)
  9. The Giver (not out on video yet)
  10. Dark Places (not releasing until 2015)
  11. This Is Where I Leave You (not out on video yet)
  12. The Maze Runner (not out on video yet)
  13. Gone Girl (not out on video yet)
  14. Unbroken (comes out in December)
  15. Wild (comes out in December)
  16. Serena (sounds like this one won't be out for awhile, if ever)

No comments: