- KhanAcademy - kids are mostly working through this on their own
- Calculadder - Jack is still on Level 4, Kate on Level 10
- Life of Fred - finished Farming, started Goldfish
- MathUSee - late getting going, Kate is through Delta Unit 3 (long division sucks!), Jack is still reviewing lessons from last year
- Scribblers online writing class (Kate) - yup
- Tutoring (Jack) - yup
- Increasing Fluency (Jack) - nope
- First Language Lessons Level 4 - started just last week, through Lesson 8 already
- SpellingUSee - I think I started both kids a little too low, so we've been working through lessons pretty quickly. Kate is on week 6 already and Jack is on week 3
- AlphaBetter drills - Jack is on Level 4, Kate is on Level 6
- Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With Traits - finished Chapter one
- Reading - Kate read 8 chapter books last month (Spirit Animals #2, Summer of the Monkeys, Spirit Animals #3 Blood Ties, Wolf Stalker, Guardians of Ga'Hoole The Journey, Spirit Animals #4 Fire and Ice, Esperanza Rising and Number the Stars); Jack read 4 Magic Tree House books plus some shorter independent reads that I assigned him
- Gratitude Journal - eh, we are doing it here and there. At least once a week.
- Story of the World Vol I - through ch 24
- The Old Testament - through the patriarchs
- Wild West - skipped this since we skipped visiting Cody, WY. Have thoughts of going back up there in the spring, but we'll see how that pans out...
- EHM's Storybook Artists - Quentin Blake - didn't even start
- Rascal audiobook- Done
- Summer of the Monkeys Kate finished this but we never started the RA to Jack. Waiting for it to become available from the library again
- Listen to Call of the Wild audiobook as a family on trip - started but haven't finished. Will finish on upcoming road trip
Science - I have discovered that I am mostly an unschooler when it comes to science (and even history). There is so much I don't record. So many books we read. We pretty much study whatever comes up, so that means we get off plan an awful lot...
- Physics - finish What's Physics All About? book, continue to work through experiments in physics workbook - nope!
- Planet Earth test worksheets from Enchanted Homeschool Mom that we started last year - nope!
- Wolves - we now know A LOT about wolves. Especially their reintroduction to Yellowstone.
- Photosynthesis, geysers, bison, elk, all things Yellowstone
- Speech therapy (Jack) - yup
- Keyboarding Without Tears - Level 3 - going well
- The Story of Stuff curriculum program - saving for later
- HTML programming class online - almost done with this
- Cursive Without Tears (Jack) - eh...
- Latin (Kate) - through Lesson 7
- Homeschool Enrichment Program - weekly
- Swim Team - yup
- Volleyball - Kate - yup
- Lego Class - Jack - yup
- C25K program - nope!
- Field Trips - Grand Teton NP, Yellowstone NP, Jackson Hole WY,
Cody WY, McAllister House, Trolley Museum, Elk viewing
- CNN Student news - started this just last week. I was nervous that the subject matter might be too advanced, but the kids love it!
- Wonderoplis.org - a website I came across that has new info and a short quiz every day. Kids really like this, so it has become part of our daily routine