Monday, September 01, 2014

Books Before Movies - Update #3

I finished the list over the weekend (well, except for Monuments Men because I really, really don't want to read it). Now I need to see all the movies! Haven't seen a single one yet and can't wait to get started. Crazy as it sounds, it will probably take me longer to watch all the movies than it took to read all the books! I might rent a few on iTunes to watch on our upcoming camping trip.
  1. Labor Day
  2. The Monuments Men (choosing to skip this one!)
  3. Winter's Tale
  4. Vampire Academy (this was my last one!)
  5. A Long Way Down
  6. Divergent
  7. The Fault in Our Stars
  8. The Hundred Foot Journey
  9. The Giver
  10. Dark Places
  11. This Is Where I Leave You
  12. The Maze Runner
  13. Gone Girl
  14. Unbroken
  15. Wild
  16. Serena

No comments: