Monday, June 02, 2014

Books Before Movies Update 2

Just an update. Original Post. Last Update. Now I'm ready to start actually watching the movies!
  1. Labor Day
  2. The Monuments Men
  3. Winter's Tale - this took me months! Not sure it was worth the effort...
  4. Vampire Academy
  5. A Long Way Down
  6. Divergent
  7. The Fault in Our Stars *
  8. The Hundred Foot Journey
  9. The Giver
  10. Dark Places - finished this morning
  11. This Is Where I Leave You
  12. The Maze Runner
  13. Gone Girl
  14. Unbroken
  15. Wild
  16. Serena
Not on the original list but I'd like to add
17. The Book Thief

And there was another one, but I can't think of it right now...

* I listened to some of The Fault in Our Stars again with my friend Nona while I was in Hawaii. Love that book. Was reminded of another great line in the book, You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

No comments: