I'm late with this and sure I'm forgetting something...
- Math U See - Jack is through Gamma Unit Test 3, Kate is on Delta Lesson 12
- Flashmaster - okay, maybe not daily, but frequently...
- Life of Fred - finished first reading of Dogs, on ch.13 of second reading with Matt
- Math Games - better, still not 3x/week, but better
- Teaching Textbooks & IXL - nada, in fact, I'm going to take this off the list until I decide we need to do it again
- First Language Lessons 3 - on Lesson 85, since we are ahead, we eased up in March
- Writing With Ease 3 - through week 16, we do these when able, but with no pressure to get through them quickly
- Online Grammar/Writing class (Kate) - Kate completed this class, did well
- Professor Grammar's Punctuation Packets workbook (Kate) - made a push at the end of the month and finished this workbook!
- Tutoring (Jack) - 2-3x/week - done as available
- Increasing Fluency (Jack) - we've been so inconsistent with this. Only 2 more lessons left
- Daily Reading Comprehension - maybe not 5 a week as planned, but regularly
- Spelling City (Jack) lists via tutor - done - Jack has done well with this
- Spelling Workout C (Kate) - this was too easy and I dropped it. Isn't that one of the advantages of homeschooling? If it's not working, don't do it!
- Cursive - Kate has been working through Cursive Writing Practice:Inspiring Quotes workbook, Jack has been doing Handwriting Without Tears Cursive - both going well, both kids seem to enjoy
- Read, Write, Type program (Jack) - none in March
- Keyboarding (Kate) - practiced multiple times/week, need to get Kate using keyboarding for all computer writing
- Sentence Family & Grammarland & The Giggly Guide to Grammar - nada as expected
- Assigned reading - Kate The Giver and The Moffats. Jack finished two books in the Stink series.
- Audiobook - finished The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and most of The Silver Chair. Jack also listened to The Moffats
- Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits K-2- haven't actually started this. It took awhile for me to get the books we needed from the library and then we had guests/travel. But still super excited about this!
- What's Physics All About - nope
- Amazing Science DVD - only on second experiment, but these are fun (& also being delegated to Matt!)
- Planet Earth Encyclopedia & Enchanted Homeschool Mom's Science Chapter Tests - I just happened to be looking through EHM's printables and realized that we already had this book. Since I haven't been great about science the last few months, we are doing these. Kids read the chapters on their own and fill in worksheets. We have other encyclopedias in this series, and I think I'll create something similar when we are done with this.
- History of the World - read bunches of supplemental library books and watched DVDs on Nebuchadnezzar, Babylon, Daniel and the Lions' Den, Persian tales, seven wonders of the world, Jonah and the Whale, etc.
- Bible stories - as above
- Geography - nothing formal, but we are always finding places on the map
- C.S. Lewis - watched some biography DVDs, read books as we've come across them; also started working through the book Roar! about Narnia - great discussion questions
- St. Patrick's Day/Ireland/Celts - watched some DVDs, read some books, did a "fun" packet of St. Patrick's Day worksheets I gathered from multiple resources
- Swim Team - 2-3x/week - yes
- Volleyball (Kate) weekly - yes
- Basketball (Jack) weekly - yes
- Ski School - did ski school X times
- Hiking - very little, its been cold!
- Couch to 5K - nope
- Baking - nothing formal, but I made progress on my plans
- Sewing - nothing formal
- Knitting (Kate) - nope
- Architecture class online - nope - just wasn't that great
- Storybook Artist Unit Studies by Enchanted Homeschool Mom - completed Mitsumasa Anno
- Meditation - 2-3x/week - nope - blah
- Gratitude Journal - daily - yes!
- ITBS workbook 3 (Jack) - not much
- French (Kate) - French club weekly - yes, but now it is over
- Playful eLearning courses - nope
- Travel - Alamosa, CO with Matt when he was working down there, couple visits in the mountains with friends for their spring breaks
- Field Trips - Great Sand Dunes National Park, Monte Vista National Wildlife Preserve
- Homeschool program - weekly (math, language arts, art, history, science, technology) - DONE
- Speech Therapy (Jack) - 1-2x/week - done as available