- Math U See - Jack is on Gamma Lesson 18, Kate is on Delta Lesson 10
- Flashmaster - have been fairly regular using this device and the kids don't seem to mind it
- Life of Fred - Matt finished 2nd reading of Cats, we are through ch8 in Dogs
- Math Games - some, but not great
- Teaching Textbooks & IXL - none at all, but not in the plan
- First Language Lessons 3 - finished oral skills lessons, put off dictionary skills because it was recommended that we be through lesson 80-something first, currently on lesson 79
- Writing With Ease 3 - on week 15
- Online Grammar/Writing class (Kate) - as planned, Kate seems to be doing well, is independent with this work
- Professor Grammar's Punctuation Packets workbook (Kate) - not much left in this workbook
- Tutoring (Jack) - 2-3x/week - done as planned
- Increasing Fluency 2 (Jack) - on Lesson 17
- Improve Reading & Writing Skills Workbook (Jack) - Nope
- Daily Reading Comprehension - just started back this last week
- Spelling City - Jack will continue tutor's spelling list; Kate did states (also restarted Spelling Workout workbook just this week)
- Teach All Kids packets (Jack) - Nope
- Cursive - Kate finished Cursive Writing Practice: Jokes & Riddles workbook and started (by request) Cursive Writing Practice:Inspiring Quotes workbook (no idea where she is in the workbook because she is independent with this work), just starting Handwriting Without Tears Cursive with Jack in the last few days. So far, so good!
- Read, Write, Type program (Jack) - completed, need to figure out how to reset and do again
- Keyboarding (Kate) - practicing several times a week via various programs
- Sentence Family & Grammarland & The Giggly Guide to Grammar - started Grammarland, on ch. 4, but we might stop and do this after we finish our formal grammar program for the year (which could be in the next 6 weeks or so) because it is a good homeschool resource for when we travel
- How to Write, Recite and Delight in All Kinds of Poetry - we couldn't find the book and now it is back at the library. Will probably recheck out and start again soon
- Assigned reading - Kate read Justin Morgan Had a Horse and The Giver, Jack continues Stink series.
- Audiobook - working our way through the Narnia series, currently at the very end of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (and watching the movies as we finish each book!)
- What's Physics All About - I think we only read a few pages... I get too wrapped up in other things!
- Brain study - nope
- Science packets - nope
- History of the World - on ch 17
- Bible stories - keep reading as inspired
- Geography - want to get back to some of our games & puzzles
- C.S. Lewis - doing a lot with CS Lewis - various books, videos, etc. Really enjoying A Book of Narnians (Jack likes it enough, I might buy a copy) and The Land of Narnia
- Edgar Allen Poe - not really, the books I got from the library ended up being kinda boring
- Maybe Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein - nope
- Swim Team - 2-3x/week, plus 2 swim meets for Kate - Yup!
- Volleyball (Kate) weekly - Yup!
- Basketball (Jack) weekly - Yup!
- Ski School - 2-3x - Yup!
- Hiking - nope, except for that one walk... blah...
- Baking - Kate's been baking, still want to do something more formal
- Sewing - nope
- Knitting (Kate) - we may have lost interest. I need to decide if I should encourage it or not.
- Architecture class online - after the second was just okay, we didn't do anymore
- Meditation - 2-3x/week - nope, although maybe
- Gratitude Journal - daily - yes. This has been wonderful
- ITBS workbook 3 (Jack) 2-3x/week just for test practice - not consistently
- French (Kate) - French club weekly - yes, but want more... but what? Hmmm...
- Logic - if we feel like it - nope
- Apple 1:1 - nope - mad at myself about this one!
- Playful eLearning courses - nope
- Travel - none, except to the mountains for skiing
- Field Trips - Humane Society (where I almost got a puppy! No more trips there!)
- Homeschool program - weekly (math, language arts, art, history, science, technology) - done
- Speech Therapy (Jack) - 2x/week - done