Thursday, January 09, 2014

Books Before Movies

I'm currently reading The Book Thief because I want to see the movie. I think I might also work on this list... I'm already a quarter of the way to done!

16 Books to Read Before They Hit Theaters This Year

  1. Labor Day
  2. The Monuments Men
  3. Winter's Tale
  4. Vampire Academy
  5. A Long Way Down
  6. Divergent
  7. The Fault in Our Stars
  8. The Hundred Foot Journey
  9. The Giver
  10. Dark Places
  11. This Is Where I Leave You
  12. The Maze Runner
  13. Gone Girl
  14. Unbroken
  15. Wild
  16. Serena

2 comments:

PopMom said...

Maze Runner was good.
The Fault in Our Stars is on my list too. I've picked it up and put it down a few times. Just started The Lowlands after putting down 2 unfinished books that I decided just to return!

ashlee bell said...

I've heard rave reviews about the book thief movie.