Sunday, November 17, 2013

To Do

Last week's plan... not bad...
  1. Get a pedicure
  2. Go over Christmas card mailing list (need to sit down and do this while I watch a movie or something)
  3. Order stamps for Christmas cards
  4. Work on Christmas ornaments
  5. Make dentist appt
  6. Make carmel apples with kids
  7. Buy bulky yard for Kate's knitting project
  8. Make orthodontist appt for Kate (and maybe Jack)
  9. Return a quilt pattern I borrowed from a friend
  10. Make grandma's Christmas present (I purchased something so now I might not make anything)
  11. Schedule donation pick up
  12. Finish wrapping Christmas presents to be sent off 
  13. Call chicken sitter
  14. Make Chex Mix
  15. Make banana muffins (in the oven right now although I should be in bed!)
And the plan for this week...
  1. Get a pedicure (Going to do this Tuesday evening when the kids are at sports and Matt is working late)
  2. Go over Christmas card mailing list
  3. Order stamps for Christmas cards
  4. Make dentist appt (I might have to put this off... I think there are only 3 days between now and Christmas that I could actually go to the dentist)
  5. Make carmel apples with kids
  6. Make orthodontist appt for Kate (and maybe Jack)
  7. Return a quilt pattern I borrowed from a friend
  8. Make banana muffins
  9. Figure out photo for Christmas cards
  10. Call bank about account issues
  11. Plan Thanksgiving road trip
  12. Call homeschool program about language class
  13. Library returns/pick up holds
  14. Finish Christmas tree ornaments (hand stitching is all that's left... blah...)
  15. Get good camera organized so I can take good photos (not iPhone pics!) over Thanksgiving

No comments: