Sunday, November 10, 2013

To Do List

Did I get nothing accomplished last week?!? Apparently not...
  1. Pharmacy Pick Up
  2. Oil Change (and they found enough wrong that my poor vehicle is STILL in the shop...)
  3. Get a pedicure
  4. Sort box of books for donation
  5. Repot Christmas cactus (Finally! I've been meaning to do this for at least three years!!!)
  6. Go over Christmas card mailing list
  7. Order stamps for Christmas cards
  8. Work on Christmas ornaments
  9. Make dentist appt
  10. Make carmel apples with kids (purposely put off to this week)
  11. Buy bulky yard for Kate's knitting project
  12. Make orthodontist appt for Kate (and maybe Jack)
  13. Return a quilt pattern I borrowed from a friend
  14. Make grandma's Christmas present
  15. Schedule donation pick up (I'm going to blame this on the organization not calling me. They usually call every few days! Why did no one call me last week?!?)
My grand plan for this week... too similar to last week...
  1. Get a pedicure
  2. Go over Christmas card mailing list
  3. Order stamps for Christmas cards
  4. Work on Christmas ornaments
  5. Make dentist appt
  6. Make carmel apples with kids
  7. Buy bulky yard for Kate's knitting project (and her own knitting needles - she's really in to knitting!)
  8. Make orthodontist appt for Kate (and maybe Jack)
  9. Return a quilt pattern I borrowed from a friend
  10. Make grandma's Christmas present
  11. Schedule donation pick up
  12. Finish wrapping Christmas presents to be sent off (go ahead and be VERY impressed!)
  13. Call chicken sitter
  14. Make Chex Mix
  15. Make banana muffins

No comments: