Sunday, August 25, 2013

To Do List

Did pretty well this week...
  1. Hem drapes in master bedroom
  2. Freakin' get my master bedroom headboard upholstered
  3. Call for an appointment for Jack
  4. Pay small stack of bills
  5. Deposit small stack of checks
  6. Clean out the tadpole habitat
  7. Clean up the homeschool room
  8. Get email inbox down to reasonable size (<10)
  9. Make a few home purchases on Matt's day off
  10. Give book to a neighbor friend
  11. Mail package to my friend Nona
  12. Mail package to my friend Elizabeth
  13. Return/Check out library books
  14. Clean out bathroom drawers
  15. Keep up with my online quilt class
And plans for this coming week...
  1. Hem drapes in master bedroom (this is NOT going to happen this week... I should just take it off this list...)
  2. Upholster master bedroom headboard (nor is this going to happen...)
  3. Get email inbox down to reasonable size (<10)
  4. Give book to a neighbor friend
  5. Mail package to my friend Nona
  6. Mail package to my friend Elizabeth
  7. Keep up with my online quilt class (this is going to be ongoing on the to do list until December!)
  8. Look into horse riding lessons for Kate
  9. Contact piano teacher
  10. Costco returns
  11. Return/Check out library books
  12. Clean/organize desk
  13. Call chicken watcher
  14. Inventory freezer
  15. Schedule donation pick up
PS My birthday is one month from today. Just in case you needed time to plan... :)

No comments: