Sunday, July 07, 2013

To Do List

Seems like I should have more crossed off since it has been a few weeks since I last blogged a to do list. I've pretty much just been in survival mode (except the few days I had to myself, but then I got bigger projects done). Life has been crazy busy the last few weeks, and it isn't really going to let up any time soon. Yesterday was the first day that felt like a true, do-nothing, summer day. It was lovely. And while I got a decent amount done, I also got a lot of nothing done. I need more days like that.
  1. Review/balance finances
  2. Register kids' for Apple One to One time
  3. Deposit kids' checks from my grandma
  4. Go through homeschool books/junk
  5. Clean out linen cupboard (on hold until I get dresser moved to guest room)
  6. Give hedgehog a bath (cage cleaned, but no bath)
  7. Make banana muffins
  8. Make vet appt
  9. Make my annual doctor appt
  10. Make my annual eye doctor appt
  11. Submit Kate's standardized test scores to school district
  12. Email homeschool program about curriculum
  13. Catch up on laundry (I've had to catch up a few times in the last few weeks!)
  14. Plant flower pots (decided not to do flower pots this year... too dry...)
  15. Buy paint for guest bedroom
Not sure if it is even worth making a list for this week. My dear friend Ashlee is coming to see me, and I know I'll be having too much fun with her to get much of anything done. I *should* at least get a few of the phone calls/emails done...
  1. Deposit kids' checks from my grandma
  2. Go through homeschool books/junk
  3. Make vet appt
  4. Make my annual doctor appt
  5. Make my annual eye doctor appt
  6. Submit Kate's standardized test scores to school district
  7. Email homeschool program about curriculum
  8. Submit homeschool form to school district
  9. Choose paint color for guest room ceiling (got walls painted, now going to take on the ceiling myself - yikes! But it is going to be so pretty when I'm done)
  10. Change guest room brown outlets to white (please let the old wiring is straight forward for me!)
  11. Buy curtain rods for guest room and Kate's room
  12. Hem drape for short guest room window
  13. While I'm at it, hem drapes in master bedroom
  14. Move old dresser from garage to guest room
  15. Freakin' get my master bedroom headboard upholstered (I've been meaning to do this for a year!!)

No comments: