Sunday, May 26, 2013

To Do

Missed last week. Oops! That's okay. Not sure how much more I would have gotten done anyway.

  1. Review/balance finances (mostly, need to finish up a couple things)
  2. Register kids' for Apple One to One time (our Apple store got broken into and was closed. Or at least that's the excuse I'm going to use...)
  3. Figure out home phone voicemail (deleted over 100 messages! Now I have it set up to get an email of any messages. Just one more thing to fill up my inbox!)
  4. Make hamburger buns(disaster... off list for a week or so...)
  5. Make banana muffins
  6. Buy spray paint
  7. Register kids for summer camp
  8. Finish book club book
  9. Deposit kids' checks from my grandma
  10. Return library books

This next week's list:
  1. Review/balance finances
  2. Register kids' for Apple One to One time
  3. Buy spray paint
  4. Deposit kids' checks from my grandma
  5. Decide on swim camp for kids
  6. Look at a couple summer classes for kids
  7. 40 for 40 review
  8. Go through homeschool books/junk
  9. Finish camping checklists
  10. Wash camping clothes

No comments: