Monday, May 20, 2013

DayBook 5.20.13

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... camper is set up. Getting it ready for spring/summer camping!

I am thinking... about this essay I read this morning. Very moving for me. 
I am thankful for... my ability to roll with the punches. Most of the time.
From the kitchen... eating leftover crepes for breakfast, making banana muffins this morning, doing something with avocados later today - the pile I have are super ripe!
I am wearing... boyfriend jeans, sweatshirt (my house is always cold! Winter or summer!), slippers.
I am creating... something with my crochet hook. Just haven't decided what yet.
I am going... to review our homeschool year sometime in the next month.
I am reading... the same stuff as last week. Not so much quiet time the last week.
I am hoping... that our plans for this week don't get delayed too much longer!

I am hearing... Kate babbling about something. I'm only half listening while I type. And Jack munching on leftover crepes for breakfast.

Around the house... it must be spring cleaning season. I was on a roll this weekend cleaning out nooks and crannies. Came up with 2 boxes of stuff to 

One of my favorite things... national parks

A few plans for the rest of the week: USTA singles match for me

Here is a picture I am sharing:

No comments: