Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today is a Good Day Because...


  • it was really sunny and warm.
  • I had a great tennis lesson.
  • the kids caught on to a new math lesson easily.
  • I realized that the book Jack is struggling with a bit (but reading!) is a fourth grade level.
  • the hens laid 6 eggs for the second day in a row.
  • Nina is getting her exercise chasing squirrels.
  • Kate had a play date with a friend we haven't seen in awhile. They had a great time.
  • I got to run in shorts and short sleeves. Lots of yummy vitamin D.
  • I took an indulgent shower.
  • I woke up super early and got some writing done. I think I've finally adjusted to the time change.
  • Matt was home in time to take Kate to swim team and practice lacrosse with Jack.
  • the kids gobbled up, without complaint, the bean and corn taco filling in place of hamburger.
  • I saw a robin pair.
  • I'm going to skinny dip in the hot tub later. Have to wait until it is dark enough that the neighbors can't see me...

1 comment:

Melissa Lynn said...

Sounds great!!

Melissa R