Sunday, March 03, 2013

Just a Glimpse

For friends that know my house. I switched the dining room and the TV room around. Now the dining room is open to the living room and the old dining room is more of a true family room. Loving it, although it needs lot of finishing work - rugs, artwork rehung, maybe a new piece of furniture or two.

Seems I am not so good about taking before photos. When I get an idea, I want to get started right away and forget to take any pictures.
Living room open into *new* dining room
It feels so much bigger. Really want to find a rug for here.
New dining room looking into living room.
Need to have light fixture added over table.
I'll take better pics after things are more "done."
New family room/old dining room
(still have the old light fixture hanging)
Going to be really cozy after
a bit of fixing up.




1 comment:

ashlee bell said...

oooooooh. love it. i wasn't sure i would, but it looks great and seems like it will function well. and oscar seems to like his new perch!