Monday, March 18, 2013

Educents

There is a new daily deals site that is going to be launching April 2nd called Educents. They will be offering deals on educational products. I'm kinda excited and signed up as soon as I heard about it.

Okay, so I signed up right away to get the $10 gift card... but I'm very hopeful that they will have some good offers. Especially for homeschooling.

They are offering the $10 gift card to anyone who signs up before they launch. Go sign up!

*They also give you extra credits for getting friends to sign up. This isn't a special deal just for me and I'm not really endorsing them because I don't really know what the site will be like once they launch. I just think it sounds like a fun idea that I should pass along, but also thought you should know that if you sign up through the links on my blog, I'll get credits to buy more stuff.

No comments: