Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Funeral

Bristle the beta fish died yesterday.

Sad. He was a good fish.

I couldn't deal with a dead fish yesterday because I was exhausted from lack of sleep and caring for a certain sick, little boy.

And I also felt a little guilty about his death, but we won't go into that right now...

Despite a second night with less than adequate sleep due to same sick, little boy, we took care of the dead fish today.
Burial
Had a full fledged funeral for Bristle. For the record, I wanted to flush him, but that idea was met with utter horror! And really a little funeral was a nice way to say goodbye.
Dressed in Black,
Giving the Eulogy
RIP Bristle. You were a good fish, even if you lived twice as long as I ever imagined you would. I'm sorry I didn't clean your tank more often.

No comments: