Wednesday, January 02, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 2013 - #1


Getting my WIP list out here as part of my "Get Back to Organized" push.  It is much easier for me to keep my quilting list separate from all my other life projects. For 2013 I would really, really, really like to make a dent in my WIP pile (sadly, this is only a partial list... I'm going to better inventory my projects when I get home). Most of my quilts get stuck at basting and binding. I might have to have a basting weekend soon. I'm also going to do my best to work from my stash and not buy fabric unless it is something specific I need for a specific quilt. Would also like to start a scrap quilt or two (or three!) to use up some scraps.

Projects To Be Blogged
  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Halloween Table Runner
  • Xmas gifts for kids
  • Kids' name banners
  • Multiple mug rugs
  • Mom's quilt (formerly Repro Quilt)
Binding
  • Halloween Quilt
  • Valentine's Day Table Runner
  • Sunday Picnic Quilt (so close to being done!)
Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt
  • M's Quilt
  • Carpenter Star Quilt (need to make a backing)
  • Wonky Pink Quilt
Cut and Piece Stage
  • Ticker Tape Quilt
  • Green Squares Quilts x2
  • Sew-In Quilt
  • Scrappy Placemats - might make these in to mug rugs for gifts...
  • Penny Lane Quilt
  • Under the Sea Quilt
  • Bluebird of Happiness Quilt

No comments: