I'm going to keep it pretty easy for myself this year. I decided to give myself another year on my 40 for 40 list (which maybe I'll update later this week). I might also switch up some things on the list.
Maybe I'll just keep it at that. I have a few new life projects that I'm starting, but I don't really know if I want to make them into *New Year Resolutions* per se. That list includes:
- "Get Back to Organized" plan (because I'm just not quite where I want to be with life organization... and I don't really even have a plan... just taking it one step/project at a time),
- an effort to teach myself to be independent with strength training
- some changes in our homeschool plan (more specific character building, start a meditation practice with the kids, etc)
- I would still like to work through Simple Mom's One Bite at a Time list.
- I'm also going to try this 52 Weeks Organizing Challenge from Home Storage Solutions 101, because I am a complete sucker for programs/challenges/lists/etc.
And maybe I'll blog about what I get accomplished, and maybe I won't...