Sunday, November 11, 2012

To Do List 11.11.12

Didn't do so well this week... overestimated how much I could get done with back to back house guests!
  1. Vote
  2. Get kids' photos taken for Canadian citizenship paperwork
  3. Clean the hedgehog cage
  4. Put out bird feeders
  5. Complete Gifts and Giving Week Checklist from Organized Christmas (some but not as much as I wanted...)
  6. Figure out holiday card photo
  7. Inventory my gift closet (and make a pile of unwanted gifts to give to Toys for Tots)
  8. Print holiday card address labels (I made a noble attempt but ran into some difficulty)
  9. Apologize to my sewing machine for abandoning it and finish an important gift
  10. Go for a run
Some things not on the list that I managed to get done

  1. Bring in rosemary plant (every year I forget and every year it dies in the cold - not this year!)
  2. Cleaned pantry cabinet
  3. Folded and put away LOTS of laundry
  4. Partially reorganized homeschool room and desk after big moves and new furniture

For this week... hopeful but already doubtful that I'll finish my list for this week

  1. Get kids' photos taken for Canadian citizenship paperwork
  2. Clean the hedgehog cage (poor, poor hedgehog!!)
  3. Put out bird feeders
  4. Complete Gifts and Giving Week Checklist from Organized Christmas
  5. Inventory my gift closet (and make a pile of unwanted gifts to give to Toys for Tots)
  6. Make changes to address book to prep for printing address labels
  7. Apologize to my sewing machine for abandoning it and finish an important gift
  8. Call to return new living room rug that I don't like
  9. Take a Zappos return to the UPS store
  10. Do exchange of dance wear for Kate
ps - it's my favorite date of the year 11/11

No comments: