Wednesday, October 03, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I really shouldn't title this "Works in Progress" since all I am going to show is a new start AND finish.
Hot out of the dryer at Miss D's house
I started this quilt last week for a friend having a baby girl.  The shower was Sunday, and I sadly had to give her an unfinished quilt (only the binding not complete, but still...). Managed to finish it up Monday night and wash it and gift it for good yesterday.
Quilting and Prairie Points
Really happy with the results.

I subscribe to Pink Chalk Fabric's Charming Solids Club (we won't talk about how far behind I am in using my charms but know that I have BIG plans), and used my Domestic Bliss charm packs to make this pattern. I backed it with a Children at Play print that I had in my stash, and I have no idea what the binding is - something else from my stash.
Like my little label?
Other than that, nothing has changed on my WIP list from last week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY LADY... LEFT YOU A BDAY MESSAGE ON HOME PHONE. MATT TOLD ME U RARELY CHECK. SOOOOO CALL VEDA SALON ON N. NEVADA... HAVE THEM CHECK UNDER YOUR NAME FOR A SURPRISE. YOU SHOULD SIGN THE CREDIT CARD SLIP... SORRY IT WILL REVEAL PRICE. ALL BEST, BDL