Monday, August 13, 2012

DayBook 8.13.12

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... is my perfect morning! Sunny but cool. I love shorts and long sleeves mornings.

I am thinking... that I got a lot done already this morning. A run, a clean out the hen house and coop, some garden work and a little weeding in the yard.

I am thankful for... my neighbors who help take care of chickens when we leave town.

From the kitchen... smoothie for breakfast. Going to clean out the freezer today and hopefully make some freezer meals this week.

I am wearing... running shorts and a long sleeve top and Matt's Crocs which have become the chicken coop shoes

I am creating... nothin' much. But I'm thinking about it all the time!

I am going... to a homeschool fair this morning.

I am reading...  finished Revive and Clean this week (okay, well maybe I skimmed some parts...). So not willing to give up certain parts of my diet for these plans. Might try one week of  the Clean cleanse. I'm also still listening to The Willpower Instinct.

I am hoping... for a productive week.

I am hearing... all kinds of things since I'm outside! Birds tweeting at the kitten, the hens clucking as the roam around the yard, the neighbor working in his garage, Kate chattering next to me.

Around the house... Need to unpack from our visit to the mountains, have some pictures to hang, want to call and schedule getting the couches and rugs cleaned.


One of my favorite things... green smoothies.

A few plans for the rest of the week: not much formally scheduled - love it - some homeschooling, a trip to Water World, lunch with friends

Here is a picture I am sharing: Love the Olympics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to give you a shout - we are headed to Breckenridge this week. My hubby and I, sister and brother in law are going to run the Warrior Dash! Any ideas for easy hiking trips with lots of kids?

Tiffany - Colorado Mama - oconnellhouse78 at hotmail dot com