Tuesday, July 03, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Thought I would do this a bit early since tomorrow's a holiday. I started a couple new quilts despite my vow to not start more until I get more finishes. Couldn't help myself. I have some good excuses. Just not going to share them right now. I have got to do some basting... that's what slows me down...


Completed Projects - None! Blah!


Projects to Be Blogged

  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Cute Baby Toy
Binding
  • Halloween Quilt
  • Halloween Table Runner
  • Valentine's Day Table Runner
  • Sunday Picnic Quilt (previously known as Repro Quilt #2)
Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt
  • M's Quilt
  • Sorta Stacked Coins Quilt
  • Habitat Challenge #1
  • Habitat Challenge #2
  • BIG Carpenter Star Quilt
  • Jack's Quilt
  • Wonky Pink Quilt
Cut and Piece Stage
  • Ticker Tape Quilt
  • Green Squares Quilts x2
  • Sew-In Quilt
  • Repro Quilt #1
  • Scrappy Placemants (could whip these up quick, but it is a sew-with-Miss D project)
  • Penny Lane Quilt (new start)
  • Under the Sea Quilt (new start)
Non-Quilt Sewing Projects (I took a few off... just not going to happen!)
  • Kids' Xmas gifts
  • Mermaid tail for Kate (don't ask...)
  • Kate's skirt (Kate's project)

No comments: