Sunday, June 10, 2012

To Do List

Maybe, just maybe, I overestimated how much I would get done with my mom and my niece visiting...
  1. ***Send CDs of Europe photos to Elizabeth and my sister
  2. **Make vanilla sugar & bottle some more vanilla
  3. **Call about a homeschool program
  4. Buy camp storage boxes
  5. Get a pedicure - just got this done this afternoon!
  6. Finish garden planting (rainbow chard? beans? jalapenos?)
  7. Plant flowers in back porch pots
  8. Return library books (and, um, pay a few fines...) & sign up for summer reading program
  9. Sign up for library summer reading program
  10. Change/wash sheets on all the beds
  11. Straighten up Matt's office/guest room
  12. Make bread
  13. Get email inbox down to a manageable size  - sorta...
  14. Wash back porch furniture
  15. Put farmers' market and summer concert schedules into calendar - partially done
This week's list. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has things on her to do list for over a month!
(* indicates weeks on list)
  1. ****Send CDs of Europe photos to Elizabeth and my sister - this is getting done TOMORROW!
  2. ***Call about a homeschool program
  3. *Finish garden planting (rainbow chard? beans? jalapenos?)
  4. *Plant flowers in back porch pots
  5. *Make bread
  6. *Put summer concert schedule into calendar
  7. Send Kate's immunization record to summer camp
  8. Make a skirt with Kate
  9. Label camping boxes
  10. Buy new quilting ruler (I broke mine!) & basting pins
  11. Make a gift #1
  12. Make a gift #2
  13. Figure out summer swim team stuff
  14. Update household budget program
  15. Update family finance worksheet & review with Matt

No comments: