Saturday, June 16, 2012

30 Days of Organization - #10 Belts

After cleaning the shoes out of my closet, I decided to take on my belt collection. I actually don't own many belts, yet I still seem to forget I own them or forget to wear them. After looking through them critically, I put 2 in the donation pile. Two more belts are on probation and still might be donated in the near future.

I've tried a number of ways to organize my belts - belt hanger, rolled up on a shelf, rolled up in a drawer, thrown in a bunch on the closet floor, etc. None seem to work for me as I need to SEE the belts if I'm going to remember to wear them. I moved a couple old hooks to the sides of the shelves in my closet. Hoping this will be the long term answer for my belts (at least until we add that master suite with a huge walk-in closet...).

No comments: