Wednesday, May 02, 2012

WIP Wednesday

The only reason I am posting my works in progress is because I actually got some sewing done last week during my jet lag stupor!

BB=Back Burner

Completed Projects To Be Blogged 
(I WILL blog about at least 3 quilts before next Wednesday!)

  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Modern Houses Quilt
  • Teacher going away quilt
  • Minky Baby Quilt
  • Baby Eva's Quilt (a start AND finish last week!)
  • Camper's Quilt (Done, done, done!! But I must give it before I blog it)
  • Cute Baby Toy
Quilts Needing Binding
(Hmmm... see a holiday theme here? Maybe I shouldn't start my 4th of July table runner...)
  • Halloween Quilt
  • Halloween Table Runner
  • Valentine's Day table runner
Quilts Needing Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt (needs backing)
  • Wonky Pinky Quilt (BB - definitely going to cut up and redo, after this week it is falling off the list)
  • M's Quilt (basted... just can't figure out how to quilt it... I've stared at it for hours...)
  • Sorta Stacked Coins Quilt (BB)
  • Miss D's Quilt (BB)
  • Habitat Challenge Quilt #1
  • Habitat Challenge Quilt #2
  • Unnamed BIG quilt (formally known as the Facade Quilt)
  • Repro Quilt #2 (quilted one row last week - this is a $%&*! to quilt, but I'll be so happy when it is done)
Quilts Being Cut and/or Pieced
  • Ticker Tape Quilt (BB)
  • Green Squares Quilts x2
  • Sew-In Quilt (BB)
  • Repro Quilt #1
  • Jack's Christmas Quilt (new start - because I don't have enough on the list right now...)
Non-Quilt Sewing Projects
  • Bath wraps for Kate and American Girl Doll
  • Fleecy PJs for Kate
  • Bike Bag for Jack
  • Kids' Xmas gifts for 2012 (making progress)

No comments: