Sunday, May 27, 2012

To Do List


Here's where I got on my To Do List last week...
  1. **Get our camper stocked and organized 
  2. **Figure out how to start a rock collection
  3.  *Laminate some photos/posters for camper - not going to happen...
  4. *Send CDs of Europe photos to Elizabeth and my sister
  5. *Blog about closet/wardrobe stuff
  6. Gather Utah books
  7. Make vanilla sugar & bottle some more vanilla
  8. Decide on Minnesota trip in June (decided no...)
  9. Register for a retreat
  10. Move chicks outside permanently but still using a heat lamp at night
  11. Call about a homeschool program
  12. Schedule eye appt for Jack
  13. Schedule eye appt for me
  14. Schedule free "Serenity Hour" at local spa
  15. Schedule doctor's appt for me
Giving myself a little break on the to do list for this week... here's what I have...

  1. ***Figure out how to start a rock collection
  2. **Send CDs of Europe photos to Elizabeth and my sister
  3. *Make vanilla sugar & bottle some more vanilla
  4. *Call about a homeschool program
  5. Practice some "cook in foil" camp recipes
  6. List everything I want to do with camper
  7. Blog about Europe
  8. Start a new organization project
  9. Schedule tea with a friend
  10. Find the time to finish a novel

No comments: