Monday, May 07, 2012

To Do List

For some reason, blogging about my To Do List helps me get more accomplished. Maybe I feel more accountable. Here's the list from last week (it hasn't been a full week and the list is pretty lofty, so I only feel moderately guilty that I'm not even half way through the list):
  1. Blog about finished quilts - DONE! (well, 2 of them)
  2. Get our new (to us) camper stocked, organized and then blog about it
  3. 40 for 40 Review - DONE!
  4. Review family goals with Matt
  5. Get back on track with One Bite At a Time
  6. Go through Europe photos and post some on blog
  7. Declutter, declutter, declutter - need to narrow this down to one area of the house
  8. Update budget - DONE!
  9. Make a 5 year plan with Matt
  10. Get a big feed bin to house chicks - ?? Might just wait and move them outside next week...
  11. Deal with the mountain of laundry scattered around my house - DONE!
  12. Finalize details and bake for baby shower that I'm hosting this weekend - DONE!
  13. Reserve flights for Matt & kids to go to NY for a week in June - DONE! (delegated to Matt)
  14. Figure out how in the world one starts a rock collection
  15. Make a donation dump (after #7)
Here's my new list for this week:

  1. Get our new (to us) camper stocked, organized and then blog about it
  2. Review family goals with Matt
  3. Get back on track with One Bite At a Time
  4. Go through Europe photos and post some on blog
  5. Declutter & clean my office
  6. Make a 5 year plan with Matt
  7. Get a big feed bin to house chicks/get outdoor coop ready
  8. Figure out how in the world one starts a rock collection
  9. Make a donation dump (after #5)
  10. Blog about running & baby shower
  11. Invite a friend over for tea to talk about schooling/education
  12. Plan my own version of 30x30 REMIX
  13. Get Moab info to friend
  14. Get back on track with kids' chores and marble system (& blog it!)
  15. Re-organize Home Binder

No comments: