Monday, May 07, 2012

Day Book 5.7.12


Outside my window... rainy, cool. I'm upstairs in my bed (um, back in my bed to warm up after changing out of my wet running clothes) so I can see the browning lilac blooms and my neighbor's gargoyle.

I am thinking... about my grandma. She is having a mastectomy today, so if you could think about her also, that would be great.

I am thankful for... running buddies

From the kitchen... leftovers from the baby shower yesterday.

I am wearing... fleecy tights and my college waterpolo sweatshirt

I am creating... a quilt for Jack


I am going... to make a massage therapy appointment. I *need* it.

I am reading... finished Misquoting Jesus. Currently working through Raising Happiness, Weight Training for Dummies, and Train Like a Mother. Also listening to House Rules - love me a good Jodi Picoult book!


I am hoping... for some time with my sewing machine this week

I am hearing... 
birds chattering outside, Matt making me a chai tea downstairs, and my kiddos wriggling on each side of me

Around the house... need to clean up after the baby shower yesterday, want to hang some artwork, and add photos to my family picture wall.


One of my favorite things... running in the rain

A few plans for the rest of the week: lots o' tennis, lots o' reading, maybe a trip to the science museum, maybe dinner with friends, goals group

Here is a picture I am sharing: I'll add one later when I'm on my desktop downstairs

No comments: