Monday, May 21, 2012

Day Book 5.21.12

Oops... forgot to hit "publish" on my Day Book post this morning. Good news is that my kitchen is much cleaner than it was this morning. And I won my tennis match.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... sunny, bright, clear. Going to be a beautiful day!

I am thinking... that I really need to stretch.

I am thankful for... all our pets. They each add so much joy to the house.

From the kitchen... it's going to be a crock pot week!

I am wearing... running tights and a long sleeve running top - was a bit warm on my run this morning. Time to switch to capris and short sleeves.

I am creating... another big quilt.


I am going... to take the chickens outside in a few minutes.


I am reading... finished The Starboard Sea. Haven't really started anything new or picked up any of my non-fiction. Been doing a lot of magazine flipping.


I am hoping... for another tennis match win tonight.

I am hearing... 
Matt getting in the shower upstairs.

Around the house... the kitchen is the only true disaster area at the moment, and it will only take a few minutes to get it back to presentable.


One of my favorite things... early morning runs.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
 some tennis (of course!), maybe a hike with a friend, maybe tea with another friend, lunch with yet another friend, maybe 2 (TWO!) girls' nights out

Here is a picture I am sharing: a couple weeks old. Teeny Tiny on Kate's shoulder.

No comments: