Thursday, May 03, 2012

Baby Eva's Quilt

Another baby quilts. I made this baby quilt last week after we got home from Europe.  I was under a deadline to get it done as the baby shower was this last weekend.

It is was made from a small fat quarter set that I purchased long ago plus some solids from my stash. This is my inspiration quilt.
I used minky on the back and am again happy with the results. So cuddly!
I even used the same quilting loopy loops that I used on the previous quilt backed with minky. If I wasn't using minky on the back, I would have liked to have tried some quilting like in the inspiration quilt.
I did machine binding on this quilt also because of the minky. This time it was so much easier and turned out so much better! No photos, so you'll just have to trust me on that.

1 comment:

ashlee said...

lucky babies! love the minky.