Thursday, April 19, 2012

London

I think I've discovered that 3 1/2 weeks is the limit on semi-constant travel for me & the kids. I could stay much longer if we could be in one place for an extended period, but we are all tired from this trip and ready to head home.
Yesterday (Wednesday) we left Paris, traveled under the English Channel, and arrived in London. We are staying in a flat in the Notting Hill/Kensington area. We enjoyed the rainy afternoon by drinking tea, eating biscuits, and watching movies. Lovely.
Today we ventured out in the rain to see some sites. The photos are becoming fewer and farther between as we are all a little pictured out...
















Tomorrow we are hoping to see the changing of the guard (Kate's request) and tour the Tower of London.
But the best part of London is tomorrow evening... Kate's exchange teacher from last fall is coming down to meet us! Kate is beyond excited!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: