Thursday, April 12, 2012

French Flamingos

Back in Geneva after "holiday" in southern France. I haven't had internet access for almost a week. Not really complaining about that. Kinda nice. But it does make updating the blog impossible.
It's been a wonderful week. Have lots to tell, but that must all wait.
Maybe my favorite part of the last week (and possibly the whole trip!) is seeing flamingos in the wild. Most of my photos are on my good camera, but here are a couple I snapped with the iphone.


My budding wildlife photographer.


My sister arrives in several hours. We are off to Paris on Sunday for a few days then on to London after that.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

audreypawdrey said...

You are creating such memories! It looks like you are all having such a good time, and it is fun seeing what you are up to!