Wednesday, February 08, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I'm really trying to make this list smaller and smaller. And I'm really, really trying to not start anything new, but I'm just dying to get started on a couple of projects. If I can get 2-3 more quilts basted and quilted (my goal over the next 2-3 weeks), I'll let myself start something new.


I'm not really happy with some of my WIPs and unsure why I'm proceeding with any project I don't like. I'm so happy with my decision to switch up the Facade Quilt into something different and so excited about the new project that I'm thinking I might do the same with a few other quilt tops. Going to do some soul searching about that this week.
BB=Back Burner
     = Priority

Completed Projects To Be Blogged
(Maybe if I just do one a week...)
  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Modern Houses Quilt
  • Teacher going away quilt
  • Minky Baby Quilt (new finish!)
Quilts Needing Binding
(And I need a movie/TV night to bind!)
  • Halloween Quilt
  • Halloween Table Runner
  • Camper's Quilt (pieced and quilted over the weekend!)
  • Valentine's Day table runner (new project started this weekend!)
Quilts Needing Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt
  • Wonky Pinky Quilt (BB)
  • M's Quilt
  • Sorta Stacked Coins Quilt (BB)
  • Miss D's Quilt (BB)
  • Habitat Challenge Quilt #1
  • Habitat Challenge Quilt #2
Quilts Being Cut and/or Pieced
  • Ticker Tape Quilt (BB)
  • Green Squares Quilts x2
  • Sew-In Quilt (BB)
  • Repro Quilt #1
  • Repro Quilt #2
  • Unnamed BIG quilt (formally known as the Facade Quilt)
Non-Quilt Sewing Projects
  • Bath wraps for Kate and American Girl Doll
  • Fleecy PJs for Kate
  • Bike Bag for Jack
  • Kids' Xmas gifts for 2012 (making progress)

No comments: