Monday, February 13, 2012

Daybook 2.13.12

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... sunny and lovely and just begging me to go do something outside. Today is why we live in Colorado.

I am thinking... about nothing. Totally blank mind!

I am thankful for...
 family



From the kitchen... easy black bean soup for lunch, minestrone for dinner, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast tomorrow, and that is as far as I've gotten.

I am wearing...
 brownish-army greenish yoga pants, red marled hoodie (I love this top!), and slippers. For once I'm not in PJs or tennis clothes! 



I am creating... we made our valentines this weekend. Everything turned out super cute! Still have to make little heart shaped notes for my valentines.

I am going... to do a short run, go to the grocery store, to the post office, maybe the fabric store, maybe Costco and maybe the map store.

I am reading... I'm always reading so many books that I can hardly keep track! Listening to Skippy Dies. Still technically reading Raising Happiness and Quiet, but I didn't have much reading time this week.

I am hoping... that my ankle pain doesn't return after today's run

I am hearing... the dryer and the heater and the cat batting at a toy

Around the house... just plugging away at little projects. I wish Matt had 2 weeks off with no plans so we could just go room to room getting things done.

One of my favorite things... hearts!

A few plans for the rest of the week: tennis doubles (going to try!), dentist appt, hair cut, Valentine's Day parties at school, Texas trip

Here is a picture I am sharing: nada

No comments: