Wednesday, January 04, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I haven't blogged about my WIP since October! And it doesn't feel like much has changed since then. Looking forward to some 2012 sewing. Highlighted the ones I'm focusing on right now, and I marked any quilts that are on the back burner as (BB). I was going to make a list of 2012 Sewing Goals, but I decided that I have plenty of other goals already. I think 2012 might be the year that I sew for myself with no pressure, no deadlines, and no one but myself in mind. There are going to be plenty of Kristen quilts this year. Although I would like to get some of those quilt tops turned into finished quilts...


Completed Projects To Be Blogged
  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Modern Houses Quilt
  • Teacher going away quilt
Completed Projects - Not Going to be Blogged and Dropping off the List!
  • Explorer Vests (given as Christmas gifts... forgot to take pics before I wrapped them!)
  • Halloween Banner (maybe I'll blog it next Halloween!)
  • Halloween Quilted Table Hexagons (ditto)
  • Advent Calendar quilt (gave away and again forgot to take a photo)
Quilts Needing Binding
  • Halloween Quilt
  • Halloween Table Runner
Quilts Needing Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt (BB)
  • Minky Baby Quilt (BB)
  • Wonky Pinky Quilt (BB)
  • M's Quilt (BB)
  • Sorta Stacked Coins Quilt (BB)
  • Miss D's Quilt (BB)
  • Habitat Challenge Quilt #1
  • Habitat Challenge Quilt #2
Quilts Being Cut and/or Pieced
  • Ticker Tape Quilt (BB))
  • Green Squares Quilts x2
  • Sew-In Quilt (BB)
  • Repro Quilt #1
  • Repro Quilt #2
  • Camping Quilt
  • Facade Quilt
Non-Quilt Sewing Projects
  • Bath wraps for Kate and American Girl Doll
  • Fleecy PJs for Kate
  • Bike Bag for Jack
  • Xmas gifts for 2012 (yup, already getting started!)

No comments: