Sunday, January 22, 2012

Running Log


I had planned to back down on my mileage a little bit this week, but that darn tummy bug brought me way down.  In retrospect, I probably should have jumped on the treadmill at least once while home with the sickos (it isn't that much of an effort since there is a treadmill IN MY OWN BASEMENT!). But I was tired and worried a bit about my foot, so we'll just call it a good week for a rest. My long run tonight was lovely. Since I ran late (we were skiing this morning in a fresh 10 inches!) and it wasn't safe to run alone on the trail, the last several miles I ran were in town. A good change of scenery, but I had to cut the run short when it got too dark to see the sidewalks well. Still no swimming or biking. I'll probably swim this week.

Running Miles: 18.5
Hiking Miles: 3
Swimming Miles: 0
Biking Miles: 0
Tennis Hours: 1

Skiing Hours: 2 (Ski Days This Season = 4)

This Week's Total Mileage: 21.5

YTD Mileage: 79.25

No comments: